There is no Bae bigger than Instagram darling Skellie. OMG we are literally dying to bring you Effort-Lez’s first celebrity interview with none other than the Bae of all Bae’s… SKELLIE!! Skellie’s life is anything but basic, but what it is…is viral. Skellie’s IG account @omgliterallydead has over 284,000 followers and is showing no signs of slowing down! If you aren’t already following Skellie and her life of pure mainstream #glamour hit this link immediately to get in on this brilliant social parody. Without further ado here is what Skellie literally had to say in our sit down.
1. Would you say you are “Ruby-sexual”?
Rub Rose kissed me in New York so basically we’re in an exclusive relationship now and all you other ladies need to BACK OFF.
3. Do you consider this Girl “Lumber-Sexual”?
4. If you had to pick a lesbian spirit animal who would it be?
A cat eating a fish taco while watching Magic Mike XXL.
5. Fuck Marry Kill: Ruby Rose, Shane, Kristen Stewart.
Marry Ruby Rose (what’s up bae!), Fuck Kristen Stewart, Kill Shane (way too much self respect to put up with her commitment phobic bs, amiright)
6. Tegan or Sarah?
Sara! Little bb angel.
7. I read how much you love spa days. Have you ever had a “Vagacial”? I asked for one once and they promptly kicked me out of the spa. I don’t think I know how to pronounce that word correctly.
8. If these pics were on Tindr which way would you swipe? (See attached Bachelor photos)
Right. RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT. give him my number, do you know him?
Left in the summer, right in the winter.
Left. Those eyebrows are def. not on fleek.
Right. Hey girl!
9. What is the last thing you watched on Netflix? Pretty Little Liars just returned and I’m like, 99% sure I’m going to figure out who A is soon.
11. Speaking of lips, have you ever kissed a member of your squad?
Like, all of them. It’s called initiation.
12. Where are eyebrows on your list of priorities? Eyebrows > breathing
13. Im sure you’ve seen the #loveWins hashtag on Twitter – what are your thoughts on the same sex marriage win in the US? Amazing progress and quite a historic win for the LGBT community and allies. The first of MANY more large steps to come in ensuring all humans are protected and have a safe space in our political / social systems. Plus, now Ruby and I can get married!!!!
Female lumber-sexual: @alexkay0404